20 November 2013

My Hair Dilemma, part 2: Electric Boogaloo

As it's been a few months since I posted this super fun post, I thought I'd give you an update on the state of my hair.

I wish I had more exciting news for you on that front, honestly.


I know this picture is more of my face than my hair, but it's also one of the few selfies I've taken in the past couple of months that I've saved and also am not wearing a hat. I think that right there tells you a lot about how I'm feeling with regard to my hair, honestly, as I've not done anything to it since August. 

Seriously.

Not a single thing I talked about doing.

Am I just a huge chicken? Probably. For a good chunk of time I was one hundred percent sure I wasn't allowed to do any fun colors for my hair because of work (I think I mentioned that in my previous post) but that was squashed in early October so I literally have no excuse other than being a big fat scaredy cat when it comes to my hair. Well - that and not making concrete plans on what to do with it with one of the girls I work with. I've talked about all sorts of things with her: ombre, pink dip dye, dying it all dark, cutting it all off - we just haven't done it yet. 

Now we're at the point where it's the holiday season and I'm going to be seeing people who may or may not be pleased with funky hair colors, so that wipes out the pink for awhile, unfortunately (which is probably a good thing or I'd have a cotton candy pink rinse in my hair right now). I still want to do an ombre, but I'm really loving Jade from Little Mix's hair right now and would love to do something like that even more.


You are my hairspiration, Jade Thirlwall. (And makeupspirtation. And fashionspiration. A lot of spirations, basically.)

So now I'm stuck. I'm limited on what I can do because whatever I do is going to be immortalized in my grandparents' Christmas pictures and while I don't care about that, they do, and I want to make them happy because I haven't seen them in basically a year. I mean, I don't think they even know about my tattoo yet, so pink hair would be a lot for them to handle, you know? 

Sigh. Someday, I will do something about this mop on my head. Hopefully sooner rather than later before I end up just shaving it all off because I don't think that would be a good look for me, especially as I have a little bump on the top of my head.

As always, thanks for reading and I would love to hear about your hair dilemmas!

Love you lots!!!

x Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment